Monday, October 3, 2011

Letting Go

It is hard to love with someone who love you, if he is silently loving for someone too..
I don't know where to start again, because loving you is my biggest sin..
Biggest sin I ever had, but i wont regret doing that..
Because someone like you is hard to find..
Your just like a jewelry that i will never ever found..  
Now i found you but your already taken by someone else too..
In that moment i feel so down, I don't know what I've done..
There is regret i felt inside my mind and heart..
I blame my self that I'm not the first one who own your heart..
The one thing that hurts me much is to accept the truth that I've lost the one i truly love..
I'm letting you go because i believe that one day you'll be back saying "I LOVE YOU, MORE THAN YOU CAN DO"..
Until now I'm still waiting for you  because i truly love you..

0 comments: